When you get a chance, here’s some grade-A thought fuel. GREAT investment of small amounts of time over the next month. Pick a handful to watch and we’ll talk about some of the greatest hits at our next meeting—if you had to pick just one for everyone to watch, which one would it be? Please feel free to share others!
- TED Talks on social media: http://mashable.com/2010/02/08/ted-talks-social-meida/
- The man, Steve Jobs’, famous Stanford Commencement speech: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHWUCX6osgM
- TED Talks on Creativity, Inspiration & Passion: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/4-mustsee-ted-talks-creativity-inspiration-passion/
- Meet the Coolest Mayor in the World (an example of where personality & passion can lead): http://www.messynessychic.com/2012/11/28/meet-the-coolest-mayor-in-the-world/
- Best of the World 2013 (via Hank, because it’s awesome): http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/travel/best-trips-2013/#/shangri-la-records-memphis-tennessee_61106_600x450.jpg
See the passion in the speakers’ eyes? That is what we are shooting for next term. It is time to embrace our roles as the ambassadors for our ideas.
Keep it Kept,Jamie Goodin Washington and Lee University ’10 Web Communications Specialist x5854, 434-944-5446 @wlunews @wluwebcomm @wlulex @goodinhere What do you guys think? Any other videos? Any thoughts inspired?